Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day in Chicago

Today when I went to go and vote, there was a question at the end of the ballot about whether the US should immediately begin to withdraw from Iraq, starting with “Reserves and National Guard.”

It was a "yes" or "no" question, and I said yes. I was also wondering if anyone else ran into this or was just here in Chicago or in the entire state of Illinois. I also want to know who the hell came up with a question that sounded like something written by both the Democratic Party and President Bush.

I bet it was the mayor of Chicago. Or maybe it was a "botched joke."

Just kidding.

2 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

Nope, my ballot didn't say that.

11/07/2006  
Blogger N.F. said...

Did you get my comment on here?

11/10/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home