Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No, I haven't so stop asking me!!

Ugh. I've been asked by a few people so far if I've spoken to Steven since what happened. Whenever I say no it seems that people act surprised. Me on the other hand are not surprised. What am I going to do, pick up the phone and ask him what he thinks about the Democrats taking over the House and Senate?? Email him a cheesy e-card??

I know that we were together for a year-and-a-half and this whole thing shocked a lot of people, and its really strange and hard not talking to him but I'm sorry its the case right now. I'll admit that there are some nights where I look at the phone and think about calling him, but I don't. I don't because I know that I'll just get upset on the phone and I don't want to make things worse. I'll also admit that I wonder if he wants to talk to me, if he feels the same way about things. Even though he's a guy and I think that guys move on pretty quickly. It makes me have this horrible feeling inside that I'm really never going to hear from him or see him ever again. If there's one thing that tears me apart inside, its that thought.

Hopefully next week when I start my new job I'll be way too tired to even think about this situation. However I know thats a bunch of crap because I think about Steven all of the time.

So, please people out there don't ask me that dreaded question. If I do ever speak to him again you'll be the first to know.

Thank you and have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Wow, this is ironic to me because I've been experiencing the same things. Joel and I also dated for a year and a half as well. People are first like, "Why did y'all break up?" and then I have to rehash the whole gory details all over. I just wish people wouldn't ask--honestly, unless I volunteer the info. it's not their business. Then, my neighbor across the street especially, this girl who is so annoying, keeps asking me, "How's Joel?" and I'm like "I wouldn't know, I haven't spoken to him." And every time she's like "Really? Still? Oh." I mean, jeez, NO! I want to shout it at the top of my lungs. Why is it that people are surprised to hear that we haven't spoken to our exes? I mean, we're doing the HEALTHY thing here. It's insane. I totally see your point, though, that's all I really meant to say. Sorry for the rambling.

11/20/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home