Saturday, November 25, 2006

Yahoo Horoscope

Love really is its own reward, but it's nice when you have enough money to facilitate a romantic gesture or two. A special connection increases greatly when you provide the right atmosphere and accessories.


I thought that this was funny and ironic because I'm such a fashionista and I'm always all about having the right accessories! It would be nice if I had more money though. So that I could buy that BCBG top for $120 dollars that I tried on yesterday. However I just cannot come up with a reason for spending that much money on a silk top thats kind of ordinary, and and that I could find someplace else for less money. One that is similar that is.

It's still pretty though and I'll still continue to drool over it...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and me both. I went shopping earlier this week and almost died for the cutest BCBG brown boots. I had my mom's card and I felt so guilty spending $200 on them that I settled for some different ones. But every time I think about them I am more in love! Isn't Max Azria great? :)

11/25/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what color is it? want it for christmas!? heeh
the dress that i am wearing this coming saturday night at a Ball is BCBG, my favorite stuff is there!
love you,
laura

11/27/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear that I keep leaving comments and then the next day they don't show up on your thing. Am I crazy? Do you have to approve your comments before they show up?

11/28/2006  
Blogger N.F. said...

BG--yes, you have to approve the comments. Either they are approved and show up, or they are declined and are GONE FOREVER! :)

12/04/2006  
Blogger N.F. said...

OH, and so now you took OFF the comment moderation? :)

12/04/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home