Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Getting Ahead on my Resolutions for 2007

Okay, I know that I'm way ahead of the game on this one, but I've been thinking of this for a really long time.

I've decided that my New Year's Resolution should be not to interrupt people when they're telling a story and a thought of mine that relates to it comes to my mind and I just decide to blurt it out. I've had that bad habit for years, and think that I get it from my mom!


Because I consider myself to be a good listener I feel hypocrital when I do that to people, and it would irritate me if someone constantly did that to me.

So thats that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's just like me. I had to learn to stop doing that when I dated N.B. because he wasn't used to it. My mom's entire side of the family does that and no one takes it personally, it's just the way conversation operates, so it's almost an unconcious thing I do.

12/20/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home