Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some news...

So, I met a boy on Friday night and we went out on a date on Sunday and tonight we are going out again.


My first date since my break-up was great!! We went to see Blue Man Group, and then we went out for dinner to one of my favorite restaurants here. I really enjoyed talking to him, we seem to have a lot in common, and like to do a lot of the same things. I loved the fact that he picked something totally different to do. He's very intelligent, has a good job, and he's so sweet. Oh and he's cute too. ;-)

I know that I've talked about being sad about Steven and not wanting to go out with someone else, but last week I started to realize that I have to let go of what I can't change, and just move on with my life. I also realized that I didn't want to miss out on meeting someone new, and having a chance of being happy again.

I have no idea whats going to happen, and right now who cares. I also haven't got a clue of how the dating world works anymore. I'm just excited about meeting someone new, and having butterflies in my stomach over a boy again. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

Good for you! I hope everything goes well.

12/12/2006  
Blogger N.F. said...

WOW!

Where did you meet him?

And, ditto to what JG said. :)

12/12/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home