Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

I watched "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown" last night on dvd, one of my friends gave it to me for Christmas last year. I love that movie!! Linus is the best. I have always loved this movie, and how Linus tells Charlie Brown what Christmas is all about. I decided to post this now because I probably won't post again until next week. Due to the fact that my computer at home is super slow nowadays, and the family chaos.

So, I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas, be safe, and hugs to everyone! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your Christmas went well, too! That's so funny that you watched A Charlie Brown Christmas--when I was babysitting a few weeks ago that's the book the little boy chose for me to read to him before bedtime. I do love Charlie Brown!

12/28/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home