Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Five

Due to the fact that my Salesforce database in undergoing maintence for 45 minutes so therefore I can only partially do my job, I decided to do Heather's Friday Five. Enjoy.

1. What bill would you most like to see the Nancy Pelosi Club Congress pass next week, only for GWB to veto next month?

How about gay marriage being legalized in the US??


2. Warmest winter on record - global warming or el Nino?

How about niether.

3. If you were going to eat a sandwich right now, what kind of sandwich would it be?

It's about 11:15 here CST, soo, I'm still in breakfest mode. I could so go for a bacon, egg and cheese on an English muffin. For lunch I haven't decided yet.

4. Seen any good movies lately?

I saw "Curse of the Golden Flower" on Sunday. It was all in Chinese with subtitles, and basically a Chinese soap opera during the Tang Dynasty. It was very good, I thought that the costumes, make up were beautiful, and the fight scenes were great. It did make me want to take a fencing class, and have a craving for Chinese food too when I walked out. Don't ask, I know, I'm weird!

5. Which football game has the potential to bring you the most heartache this weekend?

Dude, if the Bears loose against Seattle I'm going to be sad. Rex Grossman better not screw this up!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of the Curse of the Golden Flower...interesting. Hope your weekend went well!

1/16/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home