Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year Update.

Happy New Year! I'm sorry for not posting in a while, I have been busy, and I also couldn't think of anything to blog about.

New Year's Eve was fun, I went out for dinner and then out afterwards. The restaurant had a fixed menu for the night and 5 courses too long. Yet so good. I did have too much wine though, and did not feel very good on Monday. I think that I'll just never drink wine and eat ten pounds of rich food at the same time ever again.


I finally went to my primary care physican yesterday, and he convinced me to get a tetnus booster shot after telling me about a woman who cut her wrist on her backyard and died all because she went ten years without getting the shot. Other than that he told me that my blood pressure was low, and I'm ten pounds lighter than the last time that I saw him. I really need to start exercising and getting more toned.


Other than that there's not much to report on. I'm still I guess seeing that boy that I mentioned once before, we didn't speak on the phone or via text message last night so of course I started being an annoying girl and called my sister freaking out. I hate it when things are still new and you have to worry about stupid things like that along with saying and doing the right thing. I'd like to meet the person who wrote the book on dating and give them a piece of my mind.

Well, its about time I get started on my workday. I'm so glad that its Thursday!!! Happy New Year everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

It's a good idea to get a tetnus booster since they last 10 years. I had to get one a few years ago when I cut myself at work. I was cutting a bagel while holding it in my hand like an idiot and I sliced my finger. Then I did the exact same thing the next day. I'm such a dumbass. Anyway, the shot hurt more than the cuts but it's worth it if it keeps me from dying what is probably a slow, painful death.

I wish I had your problem with the losing 10 pounds! :)

1/04/2007  
Blogger N.F. said...

Can you share the love here with the whole losing weight thing? PLEASE!

1/04/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year (belated) to you, too! Wine ALWAYS gives me a headache the next day, not sure what that is about. I know what you mean by hating when things are new and you have to worry about things. It's always like that for me, too. I think it's great that you are dating, though. That's really good. If only college boys here were date-worthy. They just aren't. But I'm okay with that right now. Anyway, I hope you have a great 2007 and I am so jealous that y'all are actually having winter temperatures there! It's been like 80 degrees here every other day. It's so annoying!

1/06/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home