Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random Facts for Today

1. I asked a woman from this one company yesterday about how they're currently handeling translation matters, and she told me that they have a translator who speaks the language of the country.

2. I couldn't believe that girl from North Carolina on American Idol last night who's dad was paralyized because he caught his wife in bed with another woman so he shot her, and then accidently shot himself, so that's how he became paralyized. So she lives with him and her grandmother and takes care of him. If that's not a good enough reason to leave a situation like that for Hollywood than I don't know what is.

3. Apparently prostitutes hang out near the hotel where we'll be staying in London for this trip. This is going to be quite an interesting trip. At least we'll be staying at a Holiday Inn in Maidenhead thank goodness.

4. I don't care what region of the United States you live in, or how cold it is there because chances are it's not nearly as cold as it is here. Today it is seven degrees. Yes, thats right SEVEN. This weekend it's supposed to get down to sub-zero temperatures so I'm glad that I won't be here to experience that.


Well, thats all I have for today folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that girl told that story on national television. Awkward!

1/31/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sucks that it's so cold there. I missed American Idol this week, but my neighbor here in Auburn was on it! He didn't make it through, though, and no, he wasn't one of the idiots. Haha. Hope you are well!

2/01/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home