Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh. My. Goodness.

It's only 10:30 and this is what I've had to deal with so far:

1. The bus not stopping for me as I'm running across the street waving my hands in the air for it to stop like a total crazy person. Then I finally get on another bus only for it to be re-routed because of a bunch of fire trucks blocking this one street. Funny how they were in front of the Channel 7 news building.

2. This guy keeping me on the phone forever complaing about how all he wanted was pricing and a demo version of our software and how it shouldn't take 2 weeks for someone to get back to him about pricing. I have no clue who he was dealing with in the past, and Monday was the first time I contacted this guy. He also just kept telling me that me and my boss couldn't answer any of his questions because they were really technical. Whatever. Go call support then. I feel very bad for the outside sales rep that I have to hand him over to.

3. I call another guy with some really long name that I wasn't even going to try and pronounce for him to tell me that he purchased software in March 2006 and forgot to register the product so he's been unable to use it. Um, why would you wait like a year to do something about this??? I don't get that at all.

4. It's like 82 degrees in this office. It's ALWAYS boiling hot in this office, but for the last 2 days it's been cold so I was getting excited that it would stay that way. I guess not. I feel like I'm in Miami right now and the 30 degree weather outside actually sounds quite wonderful right now. I really HATE HATE a very hot room. I know that hate is a strong word but seriously, who the hell can function in a room this hot?? So annoying.

That's all I have so far for today. It's 10:38 now and the day better start getting better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Wow! That does sound like the starting off point of a bad day! I'm sorry! I ride the Tiger Transit (our university's transit system) to and from campus and I hate it when you are right there waving at them and they just drive off. If someone drives a transit, etc. he/she should make a habit out of looking back to making sure no one is being left behind. That's the least they could do.

As far as those annoying people calling you, that sounds hard to deal with. Ever since I heard that Courteney Cox was once a telemarketer I have always been nice to people that I don't know on the phone. I hope your day got better!

2/28/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home