Friday, February 02, 2007

UK or Bust, and BEARS BEARS BEARS!!!!



I'm leaving tonight for my work trip to the UK. I'll be spending the weekend in London and then heading to the company headquarters which is 30 miles outside of London. It should be quite an interesting trip. I'll be back Thursday hopefully with some good stories that only I'll find funny because I was there. But whatever I'm going to share them anyway.


I do have one request though. That everyone who gives a crap about the SuperBowl to root hard for the Bears that they take it all the way!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Wow--sounds like so much fun. I hope you have a great time! I would kill to go to London. Keep an eye out for any cool British celebs for me...haha. Against my will, I will be watching the Superbowl Sunday with some friends and everyone I know will be pulling for the Bears. :)

2/02/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home