Monday, March 12, 2007

What Goes Around, Comes Around

I'm starting to realize that this is true, along with the whole passing good karma around, and how it's bad karma to wish bad things upon people.

I know like most people I've been guilty of doing it, but have decided recently to stop. I do find that it just causes negative things to happen, which is the last thing that I want to happen right now.

A perfect example of this is Steven. It's quite interesting how ever since we broke up all of these bad things have happened to him. I never wished anything bad to happen to him either. I always would just hope that he was okay, and I'll admit once in a while I'd say a prayer for him. So far he's had to have surgery on his shoulder, have a bone cuff (or spur, can't remember and I'm obviously not a doctor so excuse me for not knowing what I'm talking about here) then his bedroom floods at 3 am when they had those tornadoes there, and his brand new bed got ruined. Then lastly, to top it all off, he gets into a car accident today (which thankfully wasn't his fault) and because both of his air bags deployed his car is pretty much totalled.

So, the next time you wish something bad upon someone else stop and think for a second about what you are doing. Steven wasn't always the perfect boyfriend, but he is a good person and doesn't deserve to have things like this happen to him.

It's hard because we live in a world where people can be pretty inconsiderate, mean, and selfish. Not to mention take things for granted. I always do my best to be a better person every day, and treat others with respect and kindess. Even if they irritate me.

Well, I just wanted to get this off of my chest. I hope that everyone had a nice weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Wow--that is bad karma for Steven. I didn't know the recent tornadoes hit Louisiana. I thought they just happened here and in Georgia. Anyway, I'm glad he's okay. But you're right, karma is a bitch. Hope all is well! :)

3/13/2007  
Blogger N.F. said...

Man oh man! Sure glad he's OK.

3/15/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home