Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Updates

Yet again it's been a while since I last posted. Honestly there hasn't been much to post about, or I just didn't feel like it.

Anyway, spring has made an early appearance here which has been wonderful. I've enjoyed walking along the lake front and it's times like that when I really appreciate the beauty of this city. However tommorrow its going to be like 48 degrees ugh.

We moved into a new office at work and there seems to be some sort of mysterious smell that comes up from the heat. I think that there may be a dead animal, ew. This is also an older building that's actually on a Chicago architectual tour which is pretty cool, but seriously the smell is awful. Oh and today they finally turned on the AC because its been like sauna in here.

In other news, I've been doing my best to keep up with my tv shows. 24, The Hill's and American Idol that is. I missed The Office last week, and Grey's but luckily Lauren Tivo'ed Grey's so I got to watch that. I really hope that Sanjayah gets voted off this week.

I also went through the trouble of attempting to add more songs onto my iPod but ended up loosing all of my songs because my mom has her library on the computer and the one that I had mine on crashed so I spent most of Friday night re-doing my iPod. They sure don't make it easy.

My sister has also started to become Bridezilla. Oh, yeah, by the way she got engaged a few weeks ago, not sure if I mentioned that last time. I couldn't be happier for her. This is the older one too, not my sister in Singapore. I know that it gets confusing. :-)

Well, that's really all that I have. Tonight I'm having dinner with some old friends so maybe tommorrow I'll have something to blog about. Until then I hope you are all well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

Don't worry, you didn't miss The Office; it wasn't on last week. There hasn't been a new episode in weeks. I'm pretty unhappy about that.

3/27/2007  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Congrats to your sister! I missed Grey's and The Hills this week. What happened? Also, I am in SHOCK that Sanjaya is still on American Idol. I really am going to stop watching it if he doesn't get voted off soon. I mean, what is up with this? Who is your favorite, by the way?

3/30/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home