Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Your Springtime Update

I'm really starting to get lazy about posting, and I'm sorry. I've been busy helping my sister with wedding stuff, I'm tired from work, been studying for this certification test, and just spending mmore time with my friends.

Anyway, I figured that I'd update you on things since it's been a while.

So, the weather here has been great! Hopefully it will stay that way until September. In work news, we haven't gotten our commission checks because the finance people in the UK didn't process them on time. So we are either going to get them at the end of this month or not until June 15th. Which does NOT make me happy. If I had known that was going to happen I wouldn't have gone a bit of a shopping spree 2 weeks ago. Oh well, I really needed those red peep toe pumps. Hehe.

To update you on boys, things are going well in that department. I had my date with that one guy from Match.com and he was really nice and cute. We are going to get together again soon, maybe this week. I also spent some time with PBF this past weekend. We went to this restaurant near where he lives that I really like for brunch, and walked around his neighborhood. Nothing has changed with his feelings about wanting a serious relationship, which both stinks and is okay. He also asked me to go with him to a wedding next month in Michigan. I've only been up there once, but it sounds fun so I agreed.

I guess all I can do is see what happens. It's hard when you have feelings for someone though and you wish that you could just turn them off like a light switch. I don't want to be an annoying girl and analyize the whole thing and cry over it.

Well, that's about all I've got for today. I'll update again soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

Yes! More updates, please! :)

5/08/2007  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

You deserve a good guy and I hope it works out! :)

5/16/2007  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Just thought I'd stop in and say hey and tell you I miss your posts. I hope all is well for you! :)

6/18/2007  
Blogger N.F. said...

Update?

6/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home