Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm not Dead

I've just been busy, and have been lazy about my posts!

I'm not sure really where to begin since it's been a long time! Things are going well though. We are entering into our slow season here at work and I'm still working on getting certified so that I can reward myself by buying myself an apartment. The Match.com thing is going well, I went out with 4 people, all of whom were very nice, but nothing ever came out of it. I have been emailing with another guy the past few weeks and I think that we are going to try and get together this weekend.

I also went to a wedding with PBF last weekend in northern Michigan. I had never been up there before so it was very nice, even though the drive was SEVEN hours. You can really learn a lot about each other during a seven hour car ride that's for sure!

I have also made a decision to start finding more interesting things to talk about, and also more interesting things to do. I feel like I talk so much about boys, celebrity news, work, and my sister's wedding planning that I'm starting to loose my intellingence. I've also decided that I want to learn more about wine and how to cook.

Lastly, I've decided that this idea of having "rules" in the dating world should be vetoed. Well, except for the courtsey rules. You should always be polite and considerate. However, I've realized that people appreciate and respect you more if you are honest about the way that you feel.

Oooh, and I'm offfically telling every one of you out there (if you are still out there) to check out this new male pop artist that PBF played in his car this past weekend. His name is Mika, and he may be my new boyfriend. I think that he's British too which is even better. I think that I'm also officially obbessed with him.

Well, that's about all I've got for now. I hope that everyone is doing well.

7 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

Ooh! Does Mika have a website?

6/20/2007  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

6/20/2007  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

I'm so glad you posted finally! I love Mika--I read about him a few months ago in People and have since downloaded some of his stuff. He is the next big thing, I think.

I'm glad your dating is going good, I'm very happy for you. I have my first date since NB tomorrow night and I'm so nervous. I agree with you, though, I think besides courtesy there should not be rules for dating, because I've also found that honesty works best (and frankly it's much easier).

6/22/2007  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Thanks so much! You are so sweet! I hope all is well with you also. :)

6/27/2007  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

What about now? Are you still alive? :)

7/22/2007  
Blogger N.F. said...

Hope you update soon! Let me know if you do OK?

9/13/2007  
Blogger N.F. said...

Are you not going to post on your blog anymore? Hope you're ok!

12/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home